Detonation Nano Diamond Powder
GRISH detonation Nano-diamond (DND), also called Ultra-fine diamond (UFD), is made from the dissociative carbon in High pressure and temperature during detonation by Oxygen-Negative Explosive. It is different from the Synthesized diamond, the shape of DND is sphere without sharp edges and the micro crystal size is about 4-7nm.
microcrystal size 4~7nm
Remark: Customizations are available upon requests.
1. High purity and metal impurity is below 10PPM;
2. High specific surface area is about 300-420 m²/g;
3. Good dispersion stability;
4. Excellent super fine polishing result and surface roughness achieve below 0.2nm;
5. Outstanding wear resistance, corrosion-resistance, thermal conductivity and wave-transmitting properties.
1. Hard disk;
2. Lubricant Additives;
3. Supplement for composite materials
4. Electroplated coating
GRISH Detonation Nano Diamond Powder （DND）.pdf