CeO Lapping Film
GRISH CO Lapping Film is coated with precisely graded cerium oxide powder on the high strength polyester backing to provide a uniform, consistent finish.
|Type||Red cerium oxide||White cerium oxide|
Remark: Customizations are available upon requests.
1. The abrasive is micro - or nanometer cerium oxide powder with good morphology, which has the advantages of high polishing efficiency and good surface condition;
2. The bonding system is made of new polymer material, which has good water resistance and alcohol resistance;
3. The substrate is made of high strength film with good heat resistance and tensile properties;
4. Proprietary formulation process ensures uniform dispersion of abrasive particles;
5. Product quality is stable and there is little difference between batches;
6. The coating has good strength and flexibility, and can achieve the ideal surface polishing effect.
For MPO/PC-12, MPO/PC-16, MPO/APC-16, MPO/PC-24, MPO/APC-24, FC/UPC, SC/UPC, ST/UPC, LC/UPC, MU/UPC, FC/APC, MT-RJ, E2000 and other multimode/singlemode fiber optic connectors ultra-precision grinding and polishing needs. GRISH has developed a series of optical fiber grinding and polishing process, and developed and produced a variety of ultra-precision polishing consumables and equipment, including ordinary optical fiber special grinding and polishing paper, special grinding and polishing machine series (new listing), MPO/MTP special grinding and polishing paper, grinding and polishing liquid, grinding and polishing machine series (new listing).
This product is mainly used for the final polishing of fiber optic connectors, and can also be used for ultra-precision machining of precision optical devices.